Well, Like hitchhiker´s guide to the galaxy has taught me ... Don´t panic ... And I am really not doing it, even if I am going to the other part of the world for half a year ! I would not feel myself as peaceful as I do without the support of my church, my dear dear friends, my parents , my "tatas", my lil´brother (who is the best lil´brother in the world, if I haven´t said it enough) ..And all wonderful people that I can´t give thanks enough ...Yeah yeah ... And of course GOD!!It sounded like a speech after receiving an Oscar or something. But it is just the truth , that I feel myself too privilege.
Becoming one day a Globetrotter has been always my dream and this feels like the beginning !!
UuUuu YEEEAHHH...
The beginning of our trip is very near. Monday 18:45 leaves our flight to Paris and after 12 hours of adventuring in Paris we leave to Mumbai at 09:40 . Because this has been the dream of my dear partner Linda-R. (And she threated that she would go alone in the middle of the night to the center of Paris . And I , as a proper gentlewoman have to save this damsel in distress). Pictures will be upload later ...
So remember to say a little prayer for us !
We will miss you everyone!
HALEJAA JA EPÄMÄÄRÄISTÄ HÖLINÄÄ KORVIINNE!by katy
here´s a little link ... enjoy it! Its an order ;P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXDtQcuA5Bo
Yesss... I did it! I'm the first to comment your blog..!! Jippii Kati... your my girl.. Love you so much. Remember that the God you serve is bigger than any big big city in this World! Iso hali!
VastaaPoista