You know that cats are really depressed in India?
This morning I was painting in my bed at the same time that I listened to the amazing combination of sounds that came from our neighbour house , It really sounded like music, people murmuring in Hindi , the rythmical crowing of a raven, the TV on with some kind of technical problem, and the crying of a baby, except It wasn't a baby but two odd cats that always sit towards each other and sit for hours telling each other their most traumatic experiences.
At first I even didn't believed that our small apartment was really ment to take us in for this 5 months. The walls of our house are made of gray bricks , wich maked it remember of a prision cell, with its bars in the windows and everything. Fungus grows in every wet place on the house, and the only solution is to clean it with a rag. Cockroaches hide in the most surprising places , but they are a good substitute for a punching sac, because you have to make sure that they are dead for real! And we don't really have a shower, it is a sink and a couple of buckets. But it is perfectly sufficient.
The first week I slept in a very thin couch (much thinner than my pillow, wich is interesting) situated in the top of a bunch of wood , something like a sofa bed. Another challenge for me was standing the fan on, all night, because even if normal people there is enough warmth at nights , I am not normal. Due to a childhood in witch my dear older sister Kristiina get me used to sleeping warmly stealing our fan only for herself . I don’t feel comfy sleeping with a current of air to my face trough all night. I waked up absolutely anoiyed every morning and my poor roommate had to stand my morning mood. Luckily for both of us I have gotten a normal couch as Linda has, and now I can use my earlier "couch" as a blanket , so I would not freeze at night . I am very pleased.
India in many ways remembers me of my dear Spain, with its outgoing children and it's easy going schedule . But one thing above others, has been new to me. Water is rationed. So you have to open the sinks to a water tank every morning if you want to have water the rest of the day. For the next anecdote I should make an warning advertisement. Don't read the next paragraph if you have a sensitive stomach!
People that wants to travel to countries with rationed water, beware ! DON'T YOU EVER FORGET TO FILL THE TANK! Because when we are talking of a Country that hygiene is doubtful , you don't want to get your stomach disease , at the same time that you run out of water. And be always be sure that your toilet it's not stuck when you flush. Because if any of this things happens to you. I assure you that it's a mess. And you are gonna cry ! Like Linda of desperation or like me , of wickedness. >:D
I think the most charming detail of our sweet home is the altar that our householder has installed in our living room. With neon lights included!
This are a few peculiarities of our house. Finally I have started the decoration process and I am sure that it's gonna become very cozy . <3

oh katy!!! me encanta como escribes, eres realmente entretenida! qué pasada que aguantes ahi las cucarachas y todo!! yo me moriría. muy curioso que lo que fuera tu colchon sea ahora tu edredón...eso es polivalencia!!!
VastaaPoistaque sigo leyendote, encantada de la vida de saber de ti.
estoy ñoña, hoy no insulto, vale? jejeje.
Jjajaaja joo, ya cuando nos veamos practicaremos un poco mas eso de meternos la una con la otra. Que la practica hace al maestro y nos estamos ya quedando nonias ^^P.
VastaaPoistaMola que te mole, significa mucho para mi!