keskiviikko 25. toukokuuta 2011

All work n' no play...

 Workaholism is no good... so we had this assignment in the office ... we have to classify this weeks clothes hat have been donated. So there were more than 25 bags... of all sized with all kind of stuff. Our boss did say that we weren't in a hurry, that we could take our time... but I kinda didn't tell that part to Linda and we finished everything quite fast... But then again it had some consequences...

Yesterday I felt a bit bored... all work n' no play make Kati a dull girl, u know... and I went to buy myself a box of donuts and well after eating them all in a row (and an ice-cream) I felt a bit better for like 5 minutes... until I could not almost move so I watched a whole season of Glee and I sang musical songs until like 3 o'clock in the morning.

I did develop myself some kind of sleeping disorder, because I haven't been able to go to bed until I have seen with my own eyes that the clock is marking 3.30 in the morning. What have I been doing? well learning Japanese, most of the time ... which is something that I have always wanted to do... specially when in you tube there is these amazingly cute lessons... Really, Japanese are cute people... like awwwww... and really origami's are the best thing in this world... Japanese are awesome! If it wasn't because I ain't no manners, I could go there. But they would just get undignified, especially If they would spend time in the same table in lunch with me... discussing about things that a self-respecting lady wouldn't talk about... ever...

I am hooked to these amazing cream milkshakes called lassies, and its like yogurt but with a lot of cream on it... and then you can smash chocolate cookies on it and mango juice... and its like ...heaven..

I was having a huge headache and I knew I had to go running for my medicine before feeling the cold turkey. So I ran into our nearest shop and there she was .... (angel voices sounding on the back... AAAAAAAA ) 1.25 L of cold coke. And well once I was in the shop I took some chocolate bars, for the coke bottle not to feel lonely. But well when I took them on my hand I realize that there were all melted up... I dont know what is more gross that a melted chocolate bar... so I put it on the fridge, avoided some proposals and learned Japanese while drinking my liter of coke and finally when my chocolate bar was finally in a solid condition... devoured it.

The only question that I have is ... why I am not fat?




Can you see me here with my Kenian 3 year old adopted girl with her cute afro n all ?? CAN YOU SEE HER? CAN YOU??...




6 kommenttia:

  1. I love reading your blog!!!... and I also learn some informal sayings and "slang" you use which I'm not used to hearing.... but some grammatical inaccuracies...clothes, I went to buy, there are these..., these milkshakes, Kati.!!! no putted!!! put put put!!!... jajaj..
    Love you!

    VastaaPoista
  2. katy... creo que te voy a tener que dar una cita para tratarte eh? jajaja no stas tonta ni naa Nooooo jajajaj

    VastaaPoista
  3. aaaayyyyy.... como eeeereeeiss... "I´m a professsioná kiilleeerrrr... I kill only forrr maney,,,,, ezo e anglé y no lo que vozotraj ejkribis... besos, papuchi,,,,

    VastaaPoista
  4. Quiero a mi familia, que todos estan majaras perdidos, pero zon los mejoreh!

    VastaaPoista
  5. We are all crazy, you included. But the best kind of crazy. Love you. And your blog

    VastaaPoista