AAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHH I feel overflowing with
happiness again!
So this
past week or so my motivation has been a rollercoaster, but with my anxiousness
about the Finnish invasion getting better and a lot of exiting stuff happening
my mood is starting to go where it usually is; nearby the stratosphere.
This is me and Inkululekho making faces
The exiting stuff that is happening soon is
that I am going to….. prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr….(drum beating) KRUGER PARK …
YUPPPIIIII!!! U know? That place that all nature documents show at least once,
one of the most famous nature reserves in THE WOORLD!!??? AND I, MYSELF,
MEEEEEEEEEEEEE AM GOING TO SEE GIRAFFES!! And not that I haven’t seen them
before; but these giraffes are organic ones, they are living how they are supposed
to, in their natural state. I can´t even
start to explain how super hyper hyyyyyber lucky I feel and how incredible it
feels to be living my life right now. :DDDDD So yeah, I am pretty excited.
Tomorrow also I am starting an intensive course
about family work in Swaziland. One of our finnish coordinators (that totally looked
like Saruman. I could not stop myself from giggling a little) came today to
Bombasos to explain a little how is it going to be. We are going to the north for
a week to do research about domestic violence in Swaziland. The only minus is
that ….. eish! The most terrible teacher has come, all the way from Finland to
try to teach us in her incomprehensible English. So we’ll end up doing the same
that when she taught us last time, volunteering to work as a live time translators
because she couldn’t be able to finnish a sentence without using some or mostly
finnish in a classroom filled with international students. Well at least I will
have Saruman there to cheer me up when I run out of patience.
So this time I’ll leave you with a beautiful
pic of this amazing country that is conquering my heart. <3<3 Big waves
of Swazi energy to ya’ll !
No flatlands for me anymore, I am staying in
the mountains.
jajaj me encanta. Que guay katyyy kiero ir contigoooo llevame a las montañasss
VastaaPoista