Since I saw wall-e I have adapted a better attitude towards cocroches. Indeed I continue killing them in an organizated way, but now with much less anger that I used to do. Actually if one of them could show me some kind of predisposition to be trained, I could adopt one as a pet. To this individual I would offer the most exquisit leftovers and a safe life away from the shadows in wich they are use to live. Just learning a few simple orders as "sit" or "back flip", would make them so much cuter.I could share about life between cockroches trough all this post, because my feeling towards them are clear and simple. But my feelings towards everything else, are not.
You see … I just dont know how to feel here. After almost being killed by the traffic.I don´t know how to cross the street anymore, and that hummingbird feeling that I had at the beginning has made a comeback. I don´t know how to behave with those bunches of people staring at me just for being different. Then when one neighbour is listening to the magnificent Louis Amstrong and from the other house you can listen to bollywood music. How to dress, how to be...to be or not to be ... AAAAGHHH.... And yeah … I guess I have a little cultural shock… or something.
So yeah ... that´s it ...
I did have the most wonderfull experience in the villages that we visited a couple of weeks ago... but i´ll just be mean and let you now with a bit of my identity crisis! >:D
God bless u sweet people!
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti